Monday, August 09, 2004

For those of you wondering what the F**k happened to my website last week, the short story is that my template went "poof!" and disappeared on me when I tried to make a small change (yes, I *did* save it, but it disappeared anyway). I emailed tech support to see if they could recover it, and when they finally got back to me over the weekend, they said I had fallen victim to a glitch in their system and unfortunately they could not recover it. I have (obviously) gone back in and chosen the same pre-made template I had before, but it may take a while for me to make all the necessary customizations to restore it to its previous form. So, the comments, BlogRoll, etc will all be coming back, it just may take a while depending on how motivated I am to get on the computer after work. Stay tuned.