Tuesday, January 18, 2005

As I am getting bored talking about just politics here all the time, you'll be seeing some slight content changes around here. Nothing too dramatic, I'll still talk about politics, but I'll be talking about things from my everyday life as well (variety being the spice of life, and all). Occasionally friends, acquaintanced, or co-workers will show up as the Quote for the Day (though hopefully not the Idiotic Quote for the Day!). And since I really need to start studying for the GRE's soon, I may post updates on my progress, and perhaps some of you could post comments (hint, hint) encouraging me not to slack off (trust me, I'll need it!). Since I moved the site here last March the comments section has been practically a barren wasteland, so (WARNING--more shameless comment requests!) feedback on the changes is encouraged, as well as anything else you may have to say (assuming you're not a troll or a spam-bot of course, 'cuz then I'll have to feed you to the sharks--heh, heh). If I get really ambitious, I may play with the template a bit, but that's still up in the air. Hope you like the changes; please let me know what you think!

Quote for the Day: "I think it is good, for a father and his son to go out together and do manly things, like buying feminine hygiene products. It is a bonding experience, one I will surely treasure for a long time, and bring up again when he’s older and dating.--Chuck

Idiotic Quote for the Day: "I don't agree that you need an enormous number of American troops. Saddam's army is down to one-third than it was before, and I think it would be a cakewalk."--Kenneth Adelman, Defense Policy Board, to Wolf Blitzer on CNN, 12-06-01