Monday, February 19, 2007


Ice Storm 148
Originally uploaded by tina_inara.
I finally got around to uploading the photos I took of January's ice storm to Flickr.

It's been quite a while since I've posted here, and I'm still feeling a bit on the lazy side blogging-wise. So, I'm going to borrow a trick from my friend Shawn, and post a list of what I've been up to.

-Reading: Fluke by Christopher Moore, Kiln People by David Brin, and Chi Running by Danny Dreyer, I've also finished all but one of Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse series.

-Listening to: NPR and Phedippidations podcasts, audiobooks

-Watching: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Firefly on DVD, Lost, BSG, Dresden Files

-Running: not at all, sadly. Thought I had a stress fracture, but the bone scan turned out negative, thankfully. I'm sticking with bike and elliptical for another week or two if my sanity will handle it, then will ease back into running. Still hoping to do a half-marathon this summer, and a marathon in the fall, all going well.

-Organizing: Cleaned out old records and financial statements, shredding everything, over the weekend. (Catching up on podcasts is a GREAT way to make this process go by more quickly!) Felt good to purge old stuff. Still need to go through old clothes, shoes, books, etc, and take to Goodwill.