Thursday, April 22, 2004

I can't believe I forgot this until now... *smacks forehead* Happy Earth Day! In the spirit of Earth Day, I would like to call to your attention the links in the right column under the "The Environment" heading. Also, under the "Take Action" heading are the Earth Day-pertinent links to Greenpeace, World Wildlife Fund, and Working for Change. Under the "Click to Help" heading are a variety of charities you can help out by simply clicking a button (yep, it really is THAT simple!). So easy, even Dubya could do it (not that he'd want to, but it IS within even his limited brainpower).

Other good links: Method--environmentally-friendly household products (I use them myself and love them!), Trader Joe's grocery stores, where practically *anyone* can afford to buy organic (seriously, the place sells organic shade-grown fair-trade certified coffee for $6.99/lb, and it's GOOD coffee!). This site has a list of recycling links. And introducing the new 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid. Who says SUV's have to be pollution-spouting gas hogs?

I'm always on the lookout for new links to worthy environmental causes or environmentally-friendly products, so if anyone has any I haven't posted, please forward them to me! Just post the URL in the comments or email me. Thanks in advance to anyone who does!:-)