Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sad News

Most folks have heard this by now, but for those that haven't... Fritz and I have broken up. It was an amicable split, and we plan to remain friends. I think the world of him; he was my best friend as well as my boyfriend, so I very much hope that will be able to happen. The absolute worst thing I can imagine is us being "friends-in-name-only," exchanging pleasantries when we see each other at practices and events, but otherwise not interacting at all. I've never been able to maintain a friendship with my other ex-boyfriends, though admittedly, none were even remotely worth it. Fritz most definitely is. Hopefully we'll be able to break that cycle. He's loaning me some things to take to Pennsic, so I think that's a good sign.

I am doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances, very sad, but healing. I'm actually more addicted to cardio exercise than ever, the endorphins are VERY therapeutic.